Tuesday 17 April 2012

To Be Read Pile

I have read most of my books that I have at the moment and I really want to read the two books that I have got left to read. I have not been able to read the two books as have not had time to actually sit down and grab a book in the last couple of mouths. I have been busy with my college work as you may or may not know I am in my last year of doing my course. So I hope you understand when I say that I am very sorry for not posting a review or haul video for a good couple of months. Anyways let’s get on with the to be read pile;

Bumped by Megan McCafferty

I have heard a lot of good reviews of this book so this is the book that I when I have free time would read first. I know that this is very bad but I brought this book month ago but for some reason or another I was not gravitated towards this book, but when I heard that the author was doing another book in the bumped series then it got me intrigued again. So I want to read the book before the other book comes out. I will check this book out soon. If you have read this book please tell me what you felt about this book, but please no spoilers.




An Abundance of Katherines By John Green


I am also very excited to read this book. I know that without a dought I am going to love reading this book. My younger sister was bored one day and asked me if she could read this book and of course I said yes. She then got back to me the next day saying that the book was amazing. She said she could not put it down, and that she would love to read the other books by John Green. So I cannot wait to sit back, relax and get into the book.





I hope you liked my blog and it would be awesome if you followed me and also give me great book names for me to get my hands on next.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Fatima,

    I'm an author with a new collection of YA short stories, Ugly To Start With (West Virginia University Press).

    Will you please consider reviewing it?

    I've been writing and publishing for twenty years--more than one hundred stories and two novels--and Ugly To Start With is my best work.

    My first novel, The Night I Freed John Brown (Penguin), won The Paterson Prize for Fiction and was recommended by USA Today.

    My short stories have appeared in more than seventy-five literary journals, including North American Review, The Kenyon Review, Alaska Quarterly Review, and The Chattahoochee Review. Twice I have been nominated for The Pushcart Prize. "The Scratchboard Project" received an honorable mention in The Best American Short Stories 2007.

    If you write me back at johnmcummings@aol.com, I’ll send you a PDF of my collection for your consideration.

    At this point, my small publisher is out of available review copies, so I hope and politely ask that you consider the PDF.

    I would be very grateful.

    Thank you so much.

    John Michael Cummings

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get Income From A Part Time Assignment Entry Jobs Best Way To Make Money At Home
    Best Way Of Earned Money For Student Online Data Entry Jobs
    Now Offered To All Those People Who Want To Earned Money By Work At Your Home
    More Detail (Http://Tinyurl.Com/3gce3ot) IDS (11621)

    ReplyDelete